Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nfu Oh New Arrivals!

I am happy to announce that my 94th and 95th polishes have arrived...

Nfu Oh 44 and Nfu Oh 49! Yippee!

I have already put them on my toes, over OPI Sicillian Vermillion. As the Sicillian Vermillion is a bright orange colour, the flakies, being orange (#44) and bronze (#49) have a very subtle look. I have read on other blogs that people find the corset bottle a bit twee, but I think they're quite cute. Also, the bumps in the bottle highlight the duochrome aspects of the flakies; you can normally only spot duochrome effects on the base edge of plain bottles. Another advantage on these bottles is that they are big! 17ml is quite a generous size.

I will not scar the reader's retinas by posting a picture of my feet! Also, Nfu Oh would probably sue me for besmirching their products. I will allow the beauty of these polishes to speak for themselves!


Nfu Oh 44

Nfu Oh 49

Both polishes are far more beautiful in the flesh. In the future I will use these on my fingernails over a dark colour and I won't be too ashamed to post a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment