Monday 25 July 2011

Nails Inc Belgrave Place and Nfu Oh 44 layered manicure

I think the pics of this one speak for themselves...

Belgrave Place by Nails Inc is one of my favourite polishes. It is a perfect indigo creme, managing to be dark and vibrant at the same time. Nfu Oh is a brand that I have recently found, and this is my first manicure using their products. I think they are a perfect marriage.



Nfu Oh are famous for their flakies- opalescent flakes of glitter that are simply stunning over a dark polish. I love the look of a layered manicure as it is an easy and gives a sophisticated look. Nails Inc polishes work perfectly in this manicure as they give such good coverage with one coat. I think this is essential as too many layers will chip easily. The Nfu Oh polish has plenty of flakes, one coat would suffice, but I was greedy! The manicure was achieved with a coat of base coat, then one of Belgrave Place, two of Nfu Oh 44, then a top coat.

The pics are of a three-day old manicure.

It was very difficult to capture the beauty of the polish indoors. This photo is best enlarged:


Outdoor pictures show the poliush at its best. Again, enlarged, this picture show that the flakies are orange and green, depending on the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment